Full Specifications and Features
Full Specifications and Features
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 43.3 in × 10.4 in × 21.1 in (without handle)
- 121 lb (55 kg)
What's In The Box
- Remote control RM-PJ28 (1)
- Size AA (R6) manganese batteries (2)
- AC power cord (1)
- Plug holder (1)
- Handle (2)
- Screws for handle fixation (spare) (4)
- Adjustment tool (1)
- Cleaning cloth (1)
- Quick Reference Manual (1)
- Operating Instructions (CD-ROM) (1)
- Display System
- SXRD panel, projection system
- Display Resolution
- Video Signal Input : 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/24p, 3840x2160/24p, 3840x2160/25p, 3840x2160/30p, 3840x2160/50p*2, 3840x2160/60p*2, 4096x2160/24p, 4096x2160/25p, 4096x2160/30p, 4096x2160/50p*2, 4096 x 2160/60p*2
- Accepted digital signals
- VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA(1280x768), Quad-VGA, SXGA, SXGA+, 480/60p, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/24p, 3840x2160/24p, 3840x2160/25p, 3840x2160/30p, 3840x2160/50p*2, 3840x2160/60p*2, 4096x2160/24p, 4096x2160/25p, 4096x2160/30p, 4096x2160/50p*2, 4096 x 2160/60p*2 *
- Light source
- Laser diode
- Contrast ratio
- ∞:1 (Dynamic Contrast)
- Effective Imager Size
- 0.74 in x 3
- Effective pixels
- 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- SCREEN SIZE
- 66 in to 147 in (1.67 m to 3.73 m) (measured diagonally)
- Projection lens zoom / focus
- Powered (Approx. ×1.6) / Powered
- Input and Output Terminals
- HDMI Input (4), IR IN – Minijack, LAN - RJ45, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, REMOTE - RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin, USB - Type A, DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA
- Operating temperature / humidity
- 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)/35% to 85% (no condensation)
- Storage temperature / humidity
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)/10% to 90% (no condensation)
- Acoustic noise
- 26 dB
- Power requirement
- AC 100 V to 240 V, 5.9 A to 2.5 A, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
- 520 W
- Light Output
- 2000 lm
- Color Light Output
- 2000 lm
Eco and energy saving
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode)
- 0.4 W (when “Remote Start” is set to “Off”)
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode)
- 0.6 W (LAN) (when "Remote Start" is set to "On") When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W).
- Standby Mode Activated
- After about 10 Minutes
- *1 60p,30p,24p include 59.94/60Hz, 29.97Hz/30Hz, 23.98Hz/24Hz
- *2 YCbCr 4:2:0 / 8 bit format signal
Native 4K resolution for lifelike pictures
With more than four times the resolution of Full HD, native 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for a picture that’s so incredibly lifelike, it’s like looking at the real thing. This is the same resolution defined by Digital Cinema Initiatives for cinema distribution, with pixels one quarter the size of those used by traditional Full HD 1080p projectors. See corner-to-corner clarity and watch movies from much closer than you would in Full HD.
Ultra-short throw distance for flexible installation
The VPL-GTZ1 has been designed with flexible installation in mind. Place the projector right next to a wall and you’ll enjoy a beautiful 66 in (diagonal) display; move the projector 7 in away from the wall and this screen size increases to a huge 147 in. So whether it’s placed on the floor, mounted on the ceiling or used for rear projection, you can be sure that you’ll always see the big picture.
2000 lumens for spectacular brightness
Savor the action with 2000 lumens brightness, for high contrast across the screen. A highly efficient laser light generates the brightness required for vibrant images across the whole screen, while near instant on/off times means you won’t have to wait for the projector to warm up before jumping into the action.
4K SXRD™: Our most advanced projection technology
Our advanced SXRD™ (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) system features an ultra-fast response rate of 2.5 milliseconds for clear, blur-free images. The panels also minimize the space between the pixels—a feat not achieved by comparable projection technologies—allowing our projectors to deliver smoother images. Additionally, the decision to include three SXRD™ panels means this projector can display each primary color simultaneously, and with light passing through each panel twice, this allows exceptionally deep blacks to be reproduced for a more powerful viewing experience.
Watch for longer with a highly reliable laser light
Inside the VPL-GTZ1 is a reliable laser light. You'll enjoy perfectly clear 4K pictures plus up to 20,000 hours of uninterrupted operation, with no lamp replacement or maintenance.
High dynamic contrast for stunning realism
The VPL-GTZ1’s SXRD™ panels and laser light source help the projector achieve a high dynamic contrast. This means that the full color spectrum—from deep, inky blacks through to vibrant reds, blues and greens—is replicated with fine detail and realism, making every scene spring to life for a truly immersive experience.
Action stays smooth with Motionflow™
Whatever you’re watching, you’ll enjoy a silk-smooth on screen look in fast-moving action sequences with Motionflow. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original frames by first comparing key visual factors on successive frames then calculating the split second of missing action in the sequences. True Theater 24p mode mimics true movie projection for theater purists.
Colors come alive with TRILUMINOS®®
Discover true-to-life colors and tones. The VPL-GTZ1 incorporates TRILUMINOS™ color, reproducing more tones and textures than a standard projector system. Hard-to-reproduce crimson reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens are displayed beautifully, so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Faces look better, too, with skin tones more faithfully reproduced.
Select from nine picture calibration modes
Quickly calibrate the picture to what you’re watching or playing. Select from nine picture calibration modes, including two theater film modes, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema, and bright TV. The user mode feature also lets you customize and save the picture settings that are perfect for you, ensuring a more personalized viewing experience.
Future-proofed support for the latest HDMI standards
The VPL-GTZ1 can project native 4K content at up to 60 frames per second, for even smoother images with superior color and realism. Support for HDCP 2.2 lets you enjoy the latest 4K movies and TV shows.
Don’t keep your audience waiting for the show to begin. With quick start and laser light source technology, you’re ready to start projection as soon as you switch on.