Full Specifications and Features
Full Specifications and Features
Size & Weight
- MAIN UNIT SIZE – BODY ONLY (W X H X D)
- 36-5/8" x 2-3/8" x 3-3/8" (930 mm x 58 mm x 85 mm) *Not including projection portion
- MAIN UNIT WEIGHT – BODY ONLY
- 5 lb 8 oz (2.5 kg)
- SUBWOOFER SIZE (W X H X D)
- 7-1/2" x 15-1/8" x 15-1/4" (190 mm x 382 mm x 387 mm) *Not including projection portion
- SUBWOOFER WEIGHT
- 17 lb 3 oz (7.8 kg)
- Amplifier Type
- Power Output (Total)
- Subwoofer Type
- Wireless Subwoofer
- Input and Output Terminals
- HDMI™(ARC), Optical-audio input, Analog in (stereo mini), USB type A
- RX (Receiver)
- Bluetooth® version
- version 4.2
- Number of Input/Output
- 1/1 (ARC)
- Dolby Vision™ Compatible
- HLG (hybrid log gamma)
- BRAVIA Sync
- HDMI CEC
- HDMI input
- Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby® True HD, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® Dual mono, DTS®, DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS:X™, LPCM (2ch/5.1ch/7.1ch), DSD (2ch/5.1ch),
- Optical Input
- Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, DTS®, LPCM 2ch
- DSD (.dsf/.diff), Wav, Flac, Alac (.m4a only), AIFF, HE AAC, AAC, mp3, Monkey Audio, WMA, Ogg Vorbis
- Bluetooth® (Receiver)
- SBC, AAC
- Sound Mode
- Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Game Studio, News, Sports, Standard
- Sound Effect
- Night Mode, Voice Mode
- Virtual Surround Technology
- S-Force PRO/Vertical Surround Engine
- Speaker Structure
- 2.1 ch
- bar speaker
- Wireless Surround
- Wireless Surround (with optional wireless speakers)
- TV Wireless connection
- Wireless Multi-room
- Power Consumption
- BAR 38 W/Subwoofer 20 W
- Power consumption(on Remote Start mode)
- BAR 0.5 W/SW 0.5 W (Bluetooth® standby off/Control for HDMI™ off)
What's In The Box
- Remote Control
- Batteries for remote commander
- HDMI™ Cable
Hear sound from all directions with max 7.1.2 surround sound
Vertical Surround Engine, our latest surround technology, lets you enjoy the thrill of Dolby Atmos without ceiling-facing speakers. No matter what type of room you’re in, its two front speakers reproduce “vertical” audio, creating virtual surround sound that seems to come from all around you.
Everything upscaled close to 7.1.2ch
Now you can enjoy everything you watch in maximum 7.1.2ch. Our advanced digital signal processing converts any audio to immersive surround with just the click of a button on the remote.
Sound modes to match your entertainment
Five different sound modes enhance your entertainment experience. Go deeper into the movies with Cinema mode, and experience more action from your game play thanks to Game studio mode created by PlayStation developers. Sports mode fine tunes ambient crowd noise so you can feel the pitch-side action, while Music mode lets you and hear the detail in every song. News mode is designed for clear dialog.
The perfect combination
Our design studio created the HT-X9000F and BRAVIA X900F to complement each other perfectly, which is why this soundbar looks so good in front of your TV. You can even connect them wirelessly for an ultra-clean look.
Enjoy all your movies in 4K HDR quality
With the latest 4K HDR 18 Gbps pass-through and HDCP 2.2, the HT-X9000F is made for the latest home theater formats including Dolby Vision, HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma.
Connect to all your equipment
One-cable audio and video for your equipment and your TV.
One-cable HDMI ARC
Send audio and control information from your TV using just one cable with HDMI ARC.
Wireless connectivity with your TV
Send audio to your soundbar wirelessly.
Stream with Bluetooth® technology
Stream music wirelessly with Bluetooth® technology.
Connect with USB
Plug in via USB to play back your favorite albums.