Questions & Answers: 37
- What Cameras Support Radio Controlled Wireless Features?The following camera models support the Radio Controlled off-camera flash and remote release shooting features of the HLV-F45RM External Flash and the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander. Check your manual for model-specific
- Frequently Asked Questions about Wireless Radio Commander and Wireless Radio Receiver.Below is a table of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Wireless Radio Commander and Wireless Radio Receiver. Questions Answers Cannot perform radio wireless flash or remote shooting even when the Wireless
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- What is covered by the Sony warranty?Sony® product warranty information, including what is covered by the warranty, is part of the documentation inside the box for each Sony product. The warranty may be on a separate card or as part of the Primary
- Can the camera be controlled using a wireless remote control?The camera can be controlled using the optional RMT-DSLR1 wireless remote control. NOTE: Check the Web sites listed below for availability. Sony® Parts and Accessories Sales. Sony Store.
- There are thick, black bars at the top and bottom of pictures when viewing on the LCD screen.This means that the Aspect ratio setting in the camera menu is set to the 16:9 mode. This setting is good for creating photos with a wide-screen look for displaying on an HDTV. Change the Aspect ratio setting to
- macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility information for Digital Imaging products and application softwareSelect a product category for macOS® 10.15 Catalina compatibility informatiion. α (Alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot® Cameras Digital Camcorders Bloggie™/ Webbie™ HD Cameras Accessories Application Software