The Touchpad Remote Control stopped working after updating the TV firmware.
When the Touchpad Remote Control stopped working after updating the TV firmware, try any of the following.
NOTE: Each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check if the Touch Pad Remote Control is working after completing each step.
- Turn off and on the Bluetooth setting.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Settings category, select Network & Accessories.
- Under the Network & Accessories category, select Bluetooth settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select Off.
- Select On.
- Unplug the power cord, then plug it back in.