IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps in this solution if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- The left pane does not display or is missing in the Reader™ Library software.
- Cannot open the Reader Library software.
- Uninstall the Reader Library software using these steps.
- Test the Reader Library software to see if proper functionality has been restored.
- If after completing the above steps you are still experiencing this issue, you may need to add the Reader Library to the Data Execution Prevention feature. Select the appropriate operating system:
NOTE: The Reader Library software is not supported in a virtual Windows operating system environment.