IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You can use the Content Transfer application to delete individual files or groups of files. Follow this procedure to delete a file or group of files.
- Click the Show WALKMAN device information arrow.
- Double-click the folder with the type file you would like to delete.
- In the Content Transfer window, click to place a check in front of the individual file, folder containing files or group containing folders with files.
- After all of the items to be deleted have been selected, click the Delete button.
- Click the Close button to close the Content Transfer window.
NOTE: The Content Transfer application is included with most newer Walkman® Video players. It is also available for additional models in the NWZ-A, NWZ-E, and NWZ-S series. Some models may require an update to be compatible. Downloads are posted on your model support page.