- Click the Start button and then click Internet Explorer.
- In the Internet Explorer window, on the toolbar, click Safety, and then click Delete Browsing History.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, click to place a check in the boxes next to the items to be removed, and then click Delete.
- If you want to keep the cookies and passwords for the websites in your Favorites list, place a check next to Preserve favorite website data.
- If you want to preserve the data used by the InBlocking feature to detect the websites that may be sharing your information, place a check next to InPrivate Filtering Data.