- Error: Stop, your display environment does not support protected content playback. displays in the InterVideo® WinDVD® Blu-ray Disc® software.
- Error: Playback of copy-protected content is prohibited on this device. appears when playing a copy-protected video with dual display
If either of the following error messages occurs and no video is displayed on the connected TV, the screen resolution on the computer will need to be adjusted to match the resolution supported by the TV. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Determine the display resolution supported by the TV. Check the specifications of the TV to find the supported resolution.
NOTE: If you are using a Sony® TV, check the marketing specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Click the Start button, then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Appearance and Personalization, click Adjust screen resolution.
- In the Display Settings window, click the Advanced Settings... button.
- In the Mobile Intel(R) Properties window, click the Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile tab and then click the Graphics Properties... button.
- In the Intel Graphics Media window, on the Display Devices tab, under Operating Mode, click to select Single Display.
- Under Primary Device, click the down arrow and choose Digital Television.
- In the left pane, click the Display Settings.
- Next to Screen Resolution, click the down arrow and choose the resolution of the TV that was determined in step 1.
- Click the Apply button.
- In the Confirm the Desktop Change window, click the OK button.
- In the Intel Graphics Media window, click the OK button.