IMPORTANT: This solution was created using the Image Data Converter 4.x version. Make sure you have the most current version of Image Data Converter installed on your computer. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Start the Image Data Converter software.
- In the Image Data Converter window, open a RAW image file.
- On the right side of the Image Data Converter window, click D-Range Optimizer.
- Add the DRO effect using one of the following methods:
- Click Auto to automatically apply a DRO effect to the image.
- Click Manual to make manual DRO adjustments.
- Under Highlight, click the slide bar and move it left or right to increase or decrease lighter areas of the image.
- Under Shadow, click the slide bar and move it left or right to increase or decrease darker areas of the image.