WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. All data, including partition information and the operating system, will be erased from the hard disk. This procedure should only be used by advanced users and technical support personnel.
- In the Wipe and Erase Data window, click the Start button.
- Under Wipe and Erase Data, carefully read the information provided, and click the Next button ONLY if your intentions fall within one of the described scenarios, or you face a similar situation.
- Under Restrictions, Preparations, please read the information provided, and click the Next button when finished.
WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. All data on the selected disk will be lost. If you have any necessary data on the disk that has not been backed up, click the Cancel button now.
- Under Confirm Internal Hard Disk Drive to Erase Data, click to select the drive to erase, and click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.