IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure, make sure you have setup the Reader application and are logged into your Reader Store account .
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Reader by Sony icon.
- In the Reader screen, tap Books.
- In the Books screen, tap and hold the book or magazine you wish to remove, and then tap the Trash Can (Remove) icon.
IMPORTANT: Books or magazines that were pre-installed on the tablet or obtained from a source other than the Reader Store will be permanently removed. If the book or magazine you are trying to remove was purchased from the Reader Store, the Trash Can (Remove) icon will remove the local copy of the book or magazine but that title will still remain visible as purchased content, allowing you to maintain the ability to re-download that book again in the future, should you wish.
NOTE: If you do not see the book or magazine you wish to remove, or if you just wish to change what book or magazine titles are displayed, change either the Content Source or Sync Purchases setting, or both .
- At the Remove prompt, tap the OK button to confirm the removal.