NOTE: To view the exported document, the computer must have software installed that can display the .RTF file format. To view the exported notes, computers using the Micorsoft® Windows® operating system can use either Microsoft Word or Wordpad, Apple® Macintosh® computers can display the notes using Pages.
- Connect the Reader to the computer.
- On the computer, launch the Reader (eBook) Library software.
- In the left pane, click Reader, then click Books.
- In the right pane, double-click to select the book with with the notes to be exported.
- Click the Bookmarks icon.
- Click to place a check in the box next to the notes you want to export.
- Click the Export icon.
- In the Save notes file as window and select the file where you wish to save the notes.