IMPORTANT: This feature is only available in Picture Motion Browser (PMB) version 4.3.02 and earlier. Recent versions of PMB and the replacement PlayMemories Home software do not support it. Other methods to copy the video to a DVD are available.
NOTE: One Touch Burn works one time only for each video. Any other copies must be burned another way .
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue.
- Make sure the computer has a DVD burner connected to it and that it is installed.
- Make sure a blank, recordable DVD is inserted into the DVD burner.
- Make sure the amount of available space on the computer hard drive is equal or greater than the space required for the recording.
NOTE: If there is not enough space, attempt to do a disc clean up to remove any unnecessary files. If needed, contact your computer manufacture for information about disc clean up options.
- In PMB, change the Temp Folder to another drive that has more available space (if available).
- Click Tools.
- Click Settings.
- Click Browse.
- Click to select a different drive.