NOTE: For model-specific information regarding any of the steps in the solution, refer to the product manual supplied with the PSP go, or visit the Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. Web site at http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/PSP for support assistance.
- Download the appropriate remote codes from the Sony eSupport Web site at http://www.sony.com/remotecodes.
- Connect the PSP go to your computer.
- In the root menu of the PSP go, create a MSSONY folder.
- In the MSSONY folder, create a LF folder.
- In the LF folder, create a RC_DATA folder.
- Copy the.rcd remote file into the RC_DATA folder.