If you cannot select Auto HDR, the camera may be in a mode or setting that is unable to use Auto HDR. Auto HDR can only be selected when using the P, S, A, or M shooting modes and when the Quality option is set to JPEG. Make sure you have selected one of these shooting modes and the camera is set for JPEG shooting.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of recommendations in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
NOTES: Auto HDR cannot be selected and used with any of the features or functions below:
- When the camera is set to an automatic or any of the scene selection modes.
- When Quality is set to RAW or RAW & JPEG.
- When Smile Shutter is On.
- When the camera is set to use a Picture Effect option.
- When using Anti Motion Blur or Sweep Panorama.