With the notebook turned off, pressing the WEB button should start the Splashtop® Browser.
If the WEB button is not working, try resetting the BIOS to the default values by following this procedure:
- Turn on the notebook
- When the VAIO logo appears, press the F2 key.
- In the BIOS Setup window, press the right arrow key to select the Exit menu.
- Press the down arrow key to select Get Default Values.
- In the Setup Confirmation window, Load default configuration now?, press the Enter key.
- Use the arrow keys to select Exit Setup, and press the Enter key.
- In the Setup Confirmation window, use the arrow keys to select Yes , and press Enter. The computer will restart.
- After the computer is finished restarting, click the Start button and then click Shutdown.
- After the notebook is turned off, press the WEB button. The Quick Web Access function should now be working and the Splashtop Browser will launch.