Follow these steps to uninstall the Reader™ (eBook) Library or Reader for PC software in the Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 operating system.
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Uninstall or change a program window, click to select Reader Library by Sony or Reader for PC, and then in the menu bar, click Uninstall.
- Close the Uninstall or change a program window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish uninstalling the application.
- If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, or click Yes.
- If the program does not uninstall properly, reinstall the program, then try uninstalling it again.
- If desired, you can now install the Reader software at any time.
NOTE: You can reimport your books purchased from other websites after installing the Reader for PC.