- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Add or Remove Programs window, click to select Reader Library by Sony or Reader for PC, and then click Remove.
- In the Are you sure you want to remove from your computer window, click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish uninstalling the application.
- If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, or click Yes.
- If the program does not uninstall properly, reinstall the program, then try uninstalling it again.
- Close the Add or Remove Programs window.
- If desired, you can now reinstall the Reader software at any time.
NOTE: You can reimport your books purchased from other websites after reinstalling the Reader for PC software. Books purchased from the Reader Store from Sony will automatically show up in the My Library section.