- Install the M-Crew Server® on your computer.
- Open ICF SETTINGS and make sure all the ports are open.
- Connect the Wireless Network Audio System to the network using the wired connection.
NOTE: You can connect the unit to the router, hub or LAN port of the computer.
- Make sure that the WIRELESS/WIRED selector on the Wireless Network Audio System is set to WIRED.
- Turn on the system.
NOTE: The power switch is located on the subwoofer.
- Press the FUNCTION button until the LINE indicator on the main unit turns off.
- Press the SUSPEND button to start up the network unit. Wait until the configuration process is finished.
- If the unit displays the message SAMPLE, the computer has recognized the unit and it is communicating with the M-Crew Server software.
NOTE: If NO SERVER appears, do the following:
- Press the MENU button and look for the SERVER? option.
- Once you find the SERVER? option, press ENTER. It will show M-CREW SERVER V2 ON XXXX, select it and then press ENTER.
- If the unit cannot find the server, follow the procedure for unable to connect or NO SERVER appears flashing on the display of the Wireless Network Audio System .