Follow the procedure below to troubleshoot a NO SERVER error message or other Internet connectivity issues with your Wireless Network Audio System.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the connection status after completing each step.
- Press the MENU button, look for the SERVER? option and then press ENTER.
- SEARCHING will be displayed until it shows M-CREW SERVER V2 ON XXXX, select it and then press ENTER. If the unit cannot find the server, check the connectivity of the unit and the ICF SETTINGS.
- It may take several minutes searching for the server, but if it keeps flashing SEARCHING, on the computer, check to see if the M-Crew Server is active. You can do this by right clicking on the M-Crew Server Icon in the lower right side of the screen of the computer next to the clock.
- If the server is active and the unit cannot find it, restart the computer and the Wireless Network Audio System.
- If, after restarting the computer, the Wireless Network Audio System cannot find the server, do a firmware update if possible.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the M-Crew Server® software.
- If possible, test the unit with another computer.