IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Use the recommended settings below to shoot with the maximum fps of which the camera is capable.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Set the camera to its largest image size.
- Set the Drive Mode to Continuous Shooting.
- Set the Quality setting to Fine.
- Select a shutter speed faster than 1/250 of a second.
- Use Manual Focus (MF) or Single-shot Auto Focus AF-S.
- The continuous advance shooting rate may decrease when the D-Range Optimizer is set to Advanced and when the battery level is low.
- The maximum fps that can be captured depends on the camera model. A slow down in frame rate will occur when the maximum number is reached. For model-specific information about the maximum fps for your camera model, refer the camera instruction manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.