If this message appears after selecting the 3D movie feature of the 3D version of a Blu-ray Disc® movie, check the following requirements to ensure the proper 3D playback:
- Make sure that the latest system software (firmware) update has been downloaded and installed.
- If the Blu-ray Disc player is connected to an active high-speed Internet connection, the update can be downloaded using the Menu of the player.
- If the player is not connected to the Internet, download the update using a computer. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- The Blu-ray Disc player must be connected to the television with a High-Speed HDMI® cable.
- The Blu-ray Disc output must be set at 1080p.
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Screen Settings.
- Select BD/DVD-ROM 1080/24p Output.
- Select Auto.
- Press Enter.
- The TV must be set up for 3D viewing using the recommended 3D glasses and transmitter.
- If the issue still persists, reset the Blu-ray Disc player to the factory default settings.
NOTE: If model-specific information is needed to reset the Blu-ray Disc player to the factory default settings, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.