At Sony, we are involved in every step of the 3D process in order to help deliver the best 3D movies, 3D sports and make the best stereoscopic 3D games. This same expertise goes into making 3D capable devices for your home. The following are a few of the features that separate Sony from the rest:
- Seamlessly Full Motion: The combination of an LED backlight technology and the Motionflow™ technologies offered by Sony delivers incredibly smooth motion and picture clarity when watching 3D movies.
- LED Boosted Brightness: The LED back light technology increases the picture output at the exact time that the 3D glasses sync with the transmitter. This produces a clear, bright image in different room lighting conditions.
- Wide Range Viewing Angle: The Sony® 3D sync transmitter has a large number of emitters to ensure a strong signal coverage. This allows you to enjoy a wider viewing area and a better 3D experience.
- 3D Active Glasses: The Sony 3D active glasses deliver the highest-quality 3D HD viewing experience through high-speed synchronization. The glasses are also ergonomic and adjustable in order to blockout distracting background light and provide a comfortable fit. The glasses also have a battery life of up to 100 hours.
Sony also understands that attaining a full 3D experience is not just about a TV. Therefore, we also offer more 3D compatible products than anyone.
- Blu-ray Disc® players and 3D movies.
- The PlayStation® 3 (PS3) home entertainment console is the first entertainment console that will play stereoscopic 3D games.
- Home Theater systems complete with 3D compatible Blu-ray Disc player. These systems will bring the complete audio and video theater-like experience to your living room.
- Digital still cameras with 3D picture capability. Amaze your friends by displaying your 3D vacation pictures on your Sony 3D TV.
For more information or to purchase a Sony 3D product, visit a Sony store in you area or the Sony Store website.
Please contact a local or online authorized retailer to purchase a Sony product.
For customers in the United States: https://www.sony.com/retailers.