IMPORTANT: The name of the Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) has changed to the PlayStation™ Network (PSN).
Movies that are downloaded from the PlayStation Network [formally Sony Entertainment Network (SEN)] are available for rental. If a movie happens to disappear from the queue before you have had a chance to finish watching the movie, the rental may have timed out due to one of the following guidelines:
- Once a movie is purchased, the movie must be watched within 30 days.
- Once viewing has started, the movie is bound to the device and must be completed within 24 hours.
- You can watch the movie as many times as you want during that 24-hour period unless the 30-day limit is reached within that timeframe.
For more information regarding movie rentals, visit the PlayStation Network (PSN) website.
- Not all TVs and Blu-ray Disc® players or Home Theater systems have Internet capability or offer the BRAVIA® Internet Video feature. To see if your unit has either of these capabilities, check the product specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- The SEN feature is not available on all Sony® products that feature the BRAVIA® Internet Video feature.
- For more information regarding current or soon to be available Sony products that support this feature is available from the Sony Store.
Please contact a local or online authorized retailer to purchase a Sony product.
For customers in the United States: https://www.sony.com/retailers