You can backup songs, videos, pictures...etc, by copying the data from your portable player to the hard drive of your computer. To backup these files, do the following:
- On your computer, create a folder in the location where you want to store the back up files.
- Connect your portable player to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Once connected, an Autoplay message will appear on the computer screen. In the AutoPlay window, click to select Open device to view files.
NOTE: You can also access the files by going through Computer or My computer directly if you do not receive this message.
- In the WALKMAN window, double-click Storage Media.
- In the Storage Media window, you will see all the files and folders located on your Walkman player. Copy these files to the folder you created.
NOTE: You can select them all and drag and drop them to the location.