IMPORTANT: This procedure only applies to DISH Network® DVR receivers that are compatible with two-way communication .
- Make sure power cords for the TV, DISH Network receiver, and Internet TV device are turned off and unplugged from the electrical wall outlets.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the LAN jack of the Internet TV device.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet jack on the DISH Network receiver.
- Connect an HDMI® cable to the HDMI IN jack on the Internet TV receiver.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT jack on the DISH Network receiver.
- Connect another HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT jack on the Internet TV Device.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI IN on the TV.
- Plug the power cords for all the connected products into working electrical outlets.
- Turn on the TV.
- Turn on the Internet TV device.
- Turn on the DISH Network receiver.
This completes the connection procedure for connecting the Internet TV device to a DISH Network receiver for two-way communication. Follow the on-screen information to complete the setup procedure.
IMPORTANT: To use two-way communication a code is provided to you during the setup procedure. You need to sign up for this service from DISH Network using the provided code. DISH Network charges a small fee each month for this service.
You can use one of the following methods to sign up for the service:
- Add the code to your account by calling the DISH Network activation number at (888) 844-8744.
- Log into http://www.dishnetwork.com and select the DVR Integration option to add the code to your account.