You may get the error: Error burning blu-ray 0070-8012-8013-0000co1b 0070-8012-80130000, it might stop burning at 15%, or you might get other errors and you cannot create a Blu-ray Disc® media.
To fix these errors, make sure any Blu-ray Disc add-on software is installed and that you are using the latest version of the PlayMemories Home™ software.
- Uninstall other burning applications such as Roxio™ software which might cause conflicts with the PlayMemories Home software.
- PlayMemories Home software updates are available online. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Not all cameras are supplied with PlayMemories Home. To verify if your camera was supplied with PlayMemories Home, check the specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- If you have the PlayMemories Home 4.2.10 installation disc, install the Blu-ray Disc Add-on software from the disc.
- If you have PlayMemories Home installation disc prior to version 4.2.10, download and install the add-on software from the PlayMemories Home Blu-ray Disc Add-on software download page.