NOTE: Not all TVs are supplied with the Skype® Internet video call feature. To see if your TV supports this feature, check the specifications of your TV. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Make sure you are using either the Sony® CMU-BR100 or the CMU-BR200 camera and microphone (sold separately).
- Make sure the camera is securely connected to the TV.
- From the TV menu, use the Check Own Image function to make sure the camera is operating properly.
The CMU-BR100 and the CMU-BR200 camera and microphone feature a feedback-canceling microphone that ensures clear, undistorted voice quality that is free of echo. Unlike using Skype on a computer, you do not need to put on a headset to hear conversations. Voice quality is crisp and clear though your TV speakers; the unique feedback-canceling microphone ensures you are heard clearly without an echo effect.
- Contents are subject to change and some fees may apply.
- Available content depends upon the area.
- Skype is not a replacement for traditional telephone services and cannot be used to call any emergency service numbers.