The 1080p timing when applied to the HDMI® input will be treated as a video timing and not PC timing. This affects the Picture settings and Wide Mode settings.
Make the following menu setting changes to view PC content:
- Set the Scene Select setting to Graphics.
- Using the supplied remote, press the SCENE button.
- Select Graphics.
- Set the Wide Mode setting to Full by pressing the WIDE button on the remote repeatedly until Wide Mode is displayed.
- Set the Display Area setting to Full Pixel.
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Picture and Display.
- Select Screen.
- Select Display Area.
- Select Full Pixel.
NOTE: The Display Area settings are only configurable when the Auto Display Area setting is set to Off.
If display issues occur after making the appropriate menu settings discussed in this solution, make sure that a supported PC output signal has been selected on the computer. For model-specific information regarding the supported PC output signal settings, refer to the i-Manual or instructions manual supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.