IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
If you are unable to get the HomeShare® Network speaker to join a PARTY, there may be an incorrect status or setting. Try doing the following steps to resolve this issue:
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the PARTY status after completing each step.
- Verify the LINK indicator is lighting up in green or amber. If it is not, you may need to set up your Wi-Fi® connection again.
- Make sure that the party host is still on and connected. If it is not, you may need to confirm your party host is set up .
- Using the Host device, close the party and start a new party .
- Deactivate the multicasts control of your wireless LAN router/access point if it is activated. Refer to the operating manual for your wireless LAN router/access point for details.
- You may have exceeded the number of PARTY devices that can be controlled by the PARTY host. Replace one of the PARTY guests with the Network speaker.