IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To playback audio content at random on the HomeShare® network system, you will need to have a computer that is compatible with one of the following:
- The Windows Media® Player 11 or 12
- The VAIO Media™ Plus software version 1.3 or higher
- Any Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA®) devices or controller functions will need to be closed before you can playback audio content from a server at random.
- This function can be used with a controller.
Follow these steps to playback the audio content:
- Select Home Network input by either pressing the INPUT button on the supplied remote control or pressing the AUDIO IN button on the back of the network speaker.
- Press the Start button on the remote control.
Audio content is then randomly played back on the server that is recognized first.