IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The Panorama Sweep feature is not recommended for taking panoramic pictures underwater in the following situations:
- Objects that are too close to the camera.
- Images with repeating patterns underwater.
- Images with constant changes such as waves or water falls.
- Multiple objects such as schools of fish that are moving.
- When unable to stabilize underwater.