Your Android™ phone can have either an IMEI or MEID number. Follow these steps to locate this number.
IMPORTANT: These steps are for an Android phone only.
- Dial the following: * # 0 6 #This should automatically display the IMEI or MEID for your Android phone.
- If the step above did not display either number, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, press MENU.
- Select Settings.
- Select About Phone.
NOTE: The About Phone option varies for each phone model.
- Select Status.
- The IMEI or MEID number is listed.
- If you were not able to find either number, remove the back cover of the phone and take the battery out, the number should be printed on the sticker in the battery compartment of the phone.