Follow these steps to export pictures using the Apple® iPhoto® software.
- Connect the camera or media device to the computer.
- Open iPhoto. Select to highlight the pictures to be transferred.
- On the iPhoto menu bar, click File and then click Export.
- In the Export Photos window, click choose File Export and then click the Export button.
- Select the location of your media or device that the images will be exported to and then click the Create button.
NOTE: To successfully playback the pictures, files should not be edited, modified or renamed on the computer. Also, file format of the pictures should be supported by the device.