By default, the Internet Content section of the Media Gallery® software will automatically collect media content from all shared networked devices. To disable collection from one or more specific networked device sources, or to prevent collection of content from any newly added network devices, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click Media Gallery.
- In the Media Gallery window, on the menu bar, click the Internet Content tab.
- In the Internet Content section, on the menu bar, click the Tools button.
- On the Tools menu, click Settings (S).
- In the Media Gallery Settings window, click the Content Management tab.
- On the Content Management" tab, click Set home network devices as collection sources.
- In the Set the collection source devices window, next to the name of the desired networked device, in the collection interval column, click the down arrow and click to select Do not collect.
IMPORTANT: To prevent collection of content from any newly added devices, click to remove the check from the box next to Automatically set newly added devices as connection sources.
- In the Media Gallery Settings window, click the OK button.