IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Watch this or follow the steps below to connect your Xperia™ tablet to your Wi-Fi® network.
- On the desktop of your tablet, tap the icon.
- On the upper right corner of the desktop, tap Apps or Apps & Widgets.
- In the Apps or Apps & Widgets screen, tap the icon.
- In the WIRELESS & NETWORKS screen, tap Wi-Fi to set it to ON.
- In the Wi-Fi screen, select your Wi-Fi router or access point.
- If a password is required, enter it using the on-screen keyboard.
- Tap Connect.