IMPORTANT: Make sure that the device you are attempting to pair the tablet with (connect via Bluetooth) is set to Discoverable. If the device is not set to Discoverable the tablet will not see it and will be unable to connect. Refer to the Instruction or Users Manual for that device for information on how to set the device as Discoverable. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap Bluetooth.
- The Bluetooth button should be set to ON. If it is not, tap to change the setting to ON.
- The tablet will scan for and display all nearby Bluetooth devices that have been set as Discoverable and are broadcasting.
- In the Bluetooth screen, tap one of the available devices to pair (connect) to that device.
- In the Bluetooth pairing request prompt, tap Pair to confirm the connection.
NOTE: There may be a requirement to confirm the connection on the other Bluetooth device as well. Refer to the Instruction or Users Manual for that device for information on how to confirm a connection request. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- The selected device is now connected with the tablet and will be shown as Paired.