IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Visit a Website
Make sure to connect your Xperia™ tablet to a Wi-Fi® network before you follow the steps below.
- On the tablet desktop, tap on the icon.
- Tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- Tap the Browser icon.
- Tap the Address Bar and enter the website address with the on-screen keyboard.
- Tap the Enter ⏎ key.
Understanding the Icons of Your Browser
- Current Website: The name of the selected website.
- New Tab: Opens a new browser tab. The current website remains on the first tab.
- Back and Forward: These buttons take you through your recent browsing history.
- Refresh: Reloads the current website.
- Address Bar: Displays the full website address (URL).
- Add Bookmark - Saves the current website in your browser's bookmarks.
- Search: Tap this icon to search for a website or a specific URL.
- View Bookmarks: Tap this icon to display the list of bookmarked websites.
- Menu: Display a list of browser options.