IMPORTANT: If you do not have a Twitter account, before proceeding you will need to visit the Twitter website at http://twitter.com/ to create an account.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Social Feed Reader icon.
- In the Social Feed Reader screen, under Services, tap the Twitter icon.
- In the Twitter screen, use the on-screen keyboard to enter an appropriate username or email address and password, and then tap the Authorize app button.
NOTE: If the error message Twitter is over capacity appears when attempting to authorize, tap the Back (Previous) icon and then tap the Twitter icon again.
- Tap the OK button to complete the process.
Your Twitter account has now been added to the Social Feed Reader application.