- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Social Feed Reader icon.
- In the Facebook screen, in the top right hand corner, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Accounts.
- In the Social Feed Reader screen, under Added Accounts, next to the Facebook account you wish to remove, tap the Minus (-) button.
- At the Delete the account prompt, tap the OK button to confirm that you want to delete the account.
NOTE: Deleting an account using this procedure does not delete the Facebook account but only removes the link to that account on the tablet. A Facebook account can be added again , if desired.
The Facebook account has now been removed the Social Feed Reader application.