How to remove a Facebook® social networking site account from the Social Feed Reader application.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the Social Feed Reader icon.
- In the Facebook screen, in the top right hand corner, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Accounts.
- In the Social Feed Reader screen, under Added Accounts, next to the Facebook account you wish to remove, tap the Minus (-) button.
- At the Delete the account prompt, tap the OK button to confirm that you want to delete the account.
NOTE: Deleting an account using this procedure does not delete the Facebook account but only removes the link to that account on the tablet.
The Facebook account has now been removed the Social Feed Reader application.