If you do not have software with the capabilities of capturing still frames from video, it is possible to use the method below.
- On the computer, begin playing the video using a compatible video player software.
- Maximize the size of the video to fit the entire screen of the computer monitor.
NOTE: Some video playback software may not allow video to be displayed full screen. Check the Help section of your video player software for information about screen size.
- In the video player software, click the Pause button to stop the video playback on the desired frame you want to capture.
- On the computer keyboard, press the Print Screen key.
NOTE: This makes a copy of the image displayed on the computer screen.
- Minimize the video player software.
- Open a drawing tool software, like Microsoft® Paint or other similar program.
- In the drawing tool software, click the Paste button.
NOTE: If you do not see a Paste button (normally located in the tool or menu bar at the top of the software window), right-click in the drawing tool software window and then click Paste from the menu that appears.
The video frame you just captured can now be saved as a still image file using the Save or Save As function of the drawing tool software.