Follow these steps to download and install a Free application or book title from the Google Play Store:
- In the main Google Play Store screen, browse to and tap an application or book title listed as Free.
- In the [Title] screen, tap the Download button.
- Some screens will have a More button that you can tap for more information about the application, music, book or movie title.
- Some free book screens will have a Open button rather than a Download button.
- In the Permissions prompt, tap the Accept & download button to begin the download and installation procedure.
The selected application or book will now begin to download and install.
IMPORTANT: The time it takes to complete the download and install proccess depends on the size of the application or book, and the speed and quality of your Wi-Fi network connection.