The Use location for Google Search feature allows Google to use the location data on the tablet to improve search results and other Google services.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Location services.
- In the Location services screen, tap to select Use Location for Google Search to enable or disable the feature.
- A checkmark in the box next to Use Location for Google Search indicates the feature is enabled. To disable the feature, tap Use Location for Google Search again to remove the checkmark.
- When enabling the feature, you will see a Use My Location prompt. To allow the feature to be enabled, tap Agree.