The Google Location Service feature allows the location services on the tablet to collect anonymous location data which, in turn, allows Google to use that location data to improve search results and other Google services.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Location services.
- In the Location services screen, tap to select Google's location service to enable or disable the feature.
- A checkmark in the box next to Google's location service indicates the feature is enabled. To disable the feature, tap Google's location service again to remove the checkmark.
- When enabling the feature, you will see a Location consent prompt. To allow the feature to be enabled, tap Agree.