This procedure will walk you through the steps needed to complete the initial setup of the tablet. This initial setup is the first thing you will see when you turn on the tablet or if you perform a reset of the tablet to return it back to the factory settings.
- The Dual-Screen Tablet P (SGPT211USS) is currently only available for sale in the United States.
- To make this procedure as simple as possible, this will take you through the setup process without setting up a Wi-Fi connection, registering the tablet with a Google® account or configuring the tablet to use Google's location service. Those features can be setup after this initial setup is completed, if desired.
- In the Select your language to begin setup screen, tap to select the desired language.
NOTE: For this example we will select English (United States).
- In the Set up a Wi-Fi connection screen, tap to select Set up Wi-Fi later, and then tap the Next button.
NOTE: You will be able to setup a Wi-Fi connection later, if desired.
- In the Set date & time screen, tap to select Adjust.
- Tap the current Time Zone setting (GMT 00:00) field.
- In the Time Zone menu, scroll to and tap to select the appropriate time zone.
- In the Set date and time screen, tap the up or down arrows above the individual settings to adjust the date and time as desired, and then tap the Next button.
- In the Use Google's location service screen, tap the Next button.
NOTE: You will be able to setup and use the Google's location service later, if desired.
- In the Set up accounts screen, tap the Next button.
- In the Welcome screen, tap the Finish button to complete the initial setup procedure..
NOTE: Now that the initial setup of the tablet is complete you can follow the procedures below to set up a Wi-Fi connection, register the tablet to a Google account, reset the date or time, or configure the tablet to use Google's location service.