- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Camera icon.
- In the Camera screen, tap to select the Camera icon.
- Tap the Lens icon to use either the back camera (located on the side opposite of the LCD) or the camera on the front of the tablet if you wish to take a picture of yourself or something behind you.
- Frame the object you wish to take a picture of, then tap and hold the Circle button to focus the image.
NOTE: The Focus Box will turn from white to green to indicate that the image is in focus.
- Once you are happy with the image and the Focus Box turns to green, release the Circle button and the camera will take the picture.
- The saved picture will now appear on the film roll.