- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Camera icon.
- In the Camera screen, tap to select Video.
- Tap the Lens icon to use either the back camera (located on the side opposite of the LCD) or the camera on the front of the tablet if you wish to take a picture of yourself or something behind you.
- Frame the object you wish to take a video of, then tap the Circle button to begin the record process.
NOTE: The Circle button will change from having a red circle to having a red square to indicate that a recording is in progress, and the Timer will start and indicate how much recording time has elapsed.
- To stop the recording process, tap the Circle button again.
- The saved video will now appear on the film roll.