IMPORTANT: In order for the tablet to recognize an SD card, the card must be formatted in the FAT32 file system. The SD Card can be formatted in the FAT32 file system using a computer.
- Insert an SD card into the tablet.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the File transfer icon.
NOTE: If the contents of the Internal storage is not displayed, tap the Internal storage icon.
- In the File transfer screen, under the Internal storage, scroll to and tap to select the content you want to transfer.
- To transfer an entire folder, tap to place a green check next to the folder name. In this example we will choose the Internal storage Pictures folder.
- To transfer files from within a folder, double-tap to open the desired folder, and then tap place a green check next to the files you want to transfer.
- Once you have selected all the content you want to transfer, tap the transferred icon.
- At the Export Destination settings prompt, tap the Select folder button.
- At the Select folder prompt, tap to select the folder you want to transfer the content to, and then tap OK.
- In the File transfer screen, tap the Blue arrow to begin the transfer process.
- When the Export completed message is displayed, the transfer process is finished.
NOTE: If desired, you can also transfer files from the SD card to the tablet .