IMPORTANT: In order for the tablet to recognize an SD card, the card must be formatted in the FAT32 file system.
- Insert a SD card into the tablet.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the File transfer icon.
NOTE: If the contents of the SD card is not displayed, tap the SD card icon.
- In the File transfer screen, under the SD card, scroll to and tap to select the content do you want to transfer.
- To transfer the entire folder, tap to place a green check next to the folder name. In this example we will choose the Pictures folder.
- To transfer files from within a folder, double-tap to open the desired folder, and then tap place a green check next to the files you want to transfer.
- Once you have selected all the content you want to transfer, tap the transferred icon.
- At the Import Destination settings prompt, tap to select Auto sorting or Ask for destination folder, and then tap OK.
- The Auto sorting option will automatically sort the files to folders according to their file types. For example, .png files will be transferred to the Pictures folder, while .mp3 files will be transferred to the Music folder.
- The Ask for destination folder option allows you to choose a specific location within the tablet folder structure.
- In the File transfer screen, tap the Blue arrow to begin the transfer process.
- When the Import Completed message is displayed, the transfer process is finished.
NOTE: If desired, you can also backup or transfer files from the tablet to a SD card .