- If connecting to a computer, the computer must be set up as an active DLNA® Server before attempting this procedure.
- Make sure that the Digital Living Network Alliance® feature has been configured in any other devices to which you may want to connect.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- In the Apps screen, tap the DLNA icon.
- In the Welcome to DLNA screen, tap the Set up now button.
- In the Preparing for DLNA screen, tap the Find servers button.
- In the Select a server from the server list screen, the available [Server name] icons will be displayed.
NOTE: If multiple servers are detected they will be listed across the top of the screen in the order they are detected.
- You can now browse the desired server and begin streaming media (music, video or photo) .